On Monday this week, we took delivery of a standing wine cellar to house our premium wines. Now, if you are looking for wines priced from approximately $60 and above, they will be laid down in our label-view Wine Cave! These wines are being kept at an ideal storage and drinking temperature, ready for you to grab one for a special occasion.
If you have an questions about a specific bottle, let us know. Not only have we tasting many of these specific wines, but we also keep detailed technical sheets on them for those that are interested.
Here’s a list of some of the wines currently in the Cave:
- Champagne Leclerc Briant Brut NV
- Champagne Leclerc Briant Brut Rose NV
- Clos de Pape 2015
- Penfold RWT 2011
- Gran Enemigo 2010
- Antiquum Farm Passiflora 2017
- Stolpman Vineyards La Croce 2012
- Citation Oregon Pinot Noir 2005