This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: Adroit Theory
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: A taste of MundoVino
- Staff Pick Saturday, 5-7p: Check our Twitter and Facebook for more details!
Upcoming Special Events:
Just because it is January doesn’t mean that we don’t have any great special events planned! Here are a couple of the events that are in the works for January:
- Cider Tasting with Blue Bee Cider: Come out and try Virginia’s first urban cidery, they are located in historic Scott’s Addition in Richmond, VA. Blue Bee crafts ciders from rare and heirloom varieties of Virginia apples that provide unique combinations of tannins, acidity, and flavor. They are named for the Blue Orchard Bee, a native Virginian bee that is a solitary worker that has become established as an alternative orchard pollinator throughout North America. They are highly effective and just a couple hundred solitary females can pollinate an entire acres of apples or cherries! Plus, they rarely sting.
- Crystal City 1K Wine & Beer Walk: We are proud to be sponsoring the 1K Wine & Beer Walk in partnership with the Crystal City BID again this year! A fully protected race course, 20 cool wines or beers, and a fun afternoon with friends … what more could you need in the middle of the winter? For more information check out our calendar or the Crystal City website or purchase tickets on Eventbrite and tell your friends on Facebook!
As always, keep an eye on our calendar because we are constantly adding new events!