This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: Union Craft Brewing
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: Spring Selections with Jenalyn
- Staff Pick Saturday, 2-6p: For more details, follow us on Facebook and Twitter!
Tasting Notes Archive:
Among our many services, we building quite the archive of tasting notes from all of our wine, beer, and cider tastings that have occurred since the relaunch of our website. Just as we promise to always be approachable, friendly and easy to talk to when you stop by the Shop, we are trying to make our website an easy to use resource for when you need more details about the wines that we carry. Use the search feature on our website to access them, whether they are contained within our calendar or blog posts. Here are a few suggestions to get you started:
- Are you looking for a great Pinot Noir? Try these.
- Do you need a great sparkling for a bash? Look no further than here.
- What about local beer? We have those too.
- Have a question about cider? Maybe start here.
Plus, you can go to our calendar and search by date, if you remember tasting something in the Shop but can’t quite remember what it was! And, if it was something that has not found a permanent spot on our shelves, just ask and we can special order it.