Okay, you should be drinking rosé all year but with 85% of it being sold between March and September, we know that now is full tilt rosé season! Whether you like Provencal Rosé, Italian Rosato, American Rose, or Spanish Rosado, we have plenty of options in the Shop to satisfy your desires:
- Pigoudet Vine de Provence Premiere Rose: This blend of Grenache, Cinsault, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Syrah is a wonderful fresh rose wine that is light and aromatic. It is perfect for a spring picnic with friends, a summer salad, or just to sip in the garden! Pairs great with any Mediterranean food.
- Chateau Puech-Haut Prestige Rosé 2016: Clean and lightly juicy, this is a patio-pounder. Grown on a practicing biodynamic estate in Saint-Drézéry, this hand-harvested rosé is a sensational value! (And, if you like this, don’t pass up their great old vine red blend.)
- Domaine Lafage Miraflors Rosé 2016: Named after an old estate located in the heart of Domaine Lafage, Mas Miraflors, the Miraflors Rosé is sourced from old vines of Grenache Gris, which are roughly 75 years old, planted near the Mediterranean. This wine has great notes of raspberry, strawberry, and rose petal in a delicious, quaffable style. Pairs well with pizza, burgers, lasagna, and patios!
- Fossil Point Rosé 2016: The 62% Grenache and 38% Syrah blend is hand-harvested and made in a ‘Direct-to-Press’ style to maximize fruit character. The first thing that you notice about this wine is the bright pink color and the pronounced grapefruit and passionfruit notes. On the palate, the citrus and tropical notes continue with a pleasing balance of acidity and ripeness. This is perfect for patio sipping, with grilled vegetables, wood-fired pizza, or anything coming off the fire!
- Carpineto Dogajolo Rosato: The rosato is 100% Sangiovese that is a wonderfully floral dry rosé with bright fruity flavors. Pour a glass and serve an antipasto platter of cured meats and cheese while you grill some fish or chicken.
- Vivanco Rioja Rosado: This rosado is a youthful expression of the traditional Tempranillo and Grenache blend. The nose is all strawberry and raspberry with light touches of roses and violets. It is fresh and fruity on the palate with raspberry and other red fruits. With its great balance and acidity, enjoy this with heavier tapas, charcuterie, or goat cheese.
- And many more wonderful pink wines from around the world in stock today! Come check out our options from places as diverse as Greece, Mount Etna, and Argentina …
This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: Schlafly Beer
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: Summer Wines with Liz from Robins Cellars
- Staff Pick Saturday, 5-7p: Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for more details!