We demand convenience in all facets of life — shopping for clothes, groceries, furniture.Why should shopping for alcohol be any different? Drizly began in 2012 when two friends, co-founders Nick Rellas and Justin Robinson, were curious why they couldn’t get beer delivered when nearly everything else had become so readily available through technology.
We have partnered with Drizly to bring convenient beer and wine delivery to you! Drizly currently serves 40 markets across the U.S. and Canada and has only recently expanded into Northern Virginia. You can order thru their online platform or their apps (Apple & Android) and we will attempt to deliver the items within one (1) hour! For those who prefer to plan ahead, Drizly offers the ability to schedule deliveries. Delivery windows can be chosen from a drop-down box at check out, with the option to schedule up to two weeks in advance.
Currently, our delivery hours are:
- Thursday: 4 to 7 pm
- Friday: 4 to 8 pm
- Saturday: 4 to 8 pm
- Sunday: 1 to 5 pm
To find out if we deliver to you, just go to Drizly.com.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Will I need an ID to accept delivery? Yes, please read more on the Drizly website.
- What if I am not home or not able to receive delivery when it arrives? We will try to call you, and then Drizly will contact you.
- Can I send someone a gift through Drizly? Yes, but there are some rules/restrictions.
- Do you deliver to office buildings? Yes, and there is an entire FAQ on that!
This Week’s Schedule:
- Beer Thursday, 5-7p: Schlafly Beer
- Wine Friday, 5-7p: Wines from 90+ Cellars
- Staff Pick Saturday, 2-6p: Staff Pick Tasting
Special Upcoming Events: