Are you ready for the 4th? It will be here soon! Have you started to pick up your barbecue beers and grilling wines? Have we got some suggestions for you:
- Narragansett Clam Shack Variety Pack: Grab a selection of cool sessionable beers from a historic brewery that has just started brewing in Rhode Island again! The Clam Shack Variety Pack has you covered whether you want a classic lager, an IPA, or a great shandy!
- H.B. Picpoul de Pinet: Pale yellow color with green tints. Fresh and fine aromas of grapefruit and exotic fruit. Lime flavors, with typical focusing acidity, are hallmarks of Picpoul. This wine impresses novices and hardened geeks equally. Highly rated for both quality and value!
- National Bohemian: A Mid-Atlantic specialty since 1885, Natty Boh is perfect for your 4th of July picnic, pool party, or barbecue! Celebrate with the first beer to be sold by the six-pack of cans and the “official” beer of Baltimore since 1965.
- Four Secrets Sparkling Shiraz: From Stellenbosch Vineyards, this sparkling red wine is made from premium Shiraz grapes, sourced from four vintages, embodies aromas of allusive red berry, vanilla and black pepper. It was a hit on our staff pick a couple of weeks ago and will be perfect slightly chilled with anything off the grill! Grab a bottle and share with friends!
- Port City Ways & Means Session Rye IPA: This low-alcohol IPA is hopped with Citra and Centennial hops, and is crisp and thirst quenching. The rye gives it a little spice and it finishes with the clean and refreshing character that Port City is known for. In a town known for it’s politics and political-watchers, Ways & Means should be your go-to IPA!
- Early Mountain Red Young Wine: The 2016 vintage is 100% Syrah, whole cluster, carbonically fermented in stainless, then transferred to neutral barrel for brief aging before bottle. Unfined & unfiltered. Only 10 cases produced! Experimental batch meant to be vibrant and fresh in style. Whole cluster fermentation inclusion brings interesting green, herbal notes to the blend’s otherwise fruity red berry driven profile. Chill, serve, and enjoy!