Looking to stock up for tonight or a party this weekend! We still have some great suggestions for you:
- Gabbianno Dark Knight: A Super Tuscan blend that comes highly recommended by the Reverse Wine Snob.
- Alma Negra Sparkling Malbec: Don’t fret if you missed it on the recent tasting bar, we’ve got plenty for you fright night!
- Four Secrets Sparkling Shiraz: Tonight is not a night to keep secrets … especially one this tasty!
- Secret Squirrel Bordeaux Blend: Are you more into humorous Halloween? How’s a squirrel in a mask?
- Poggio Anima “Samael”: What better way to celebrate than with a demon?
- Devils Backbone Pumpkin Hunter: Sip on a Pumpkin Hunter while kids Trick-or-Treat … Now, that’s a plan.
- Timmerman’s Pumpkin Lambicus: Throwing a dinner party for Halloween or a pumpkin beer tasting? Looking for something special … well, here it is!
- Dogfish Head Flesh & Blood IPA: The name says it all … what more could you want in a Halloween beer?
- Avery Pump[ky]n: Rich, decadent, and slightly over the top … just what Halloween is about.
- Sly Fox Oktoberfest: It’s the end of October and the weather is perfect to settle in with a crisp Marzen.
We are open regular hours today to help you find any supplies you may need for your Halloween events! Have a happy and safe good time out on the haunted streets of Crystal City!
This Week’s Schedule: