Here at the Shop we have been gearing up for Thanksgiving for while now and we are ready to help with the family meals, Friends-givings, and other holiday events that you have coming up on the horizon over the next couple of weeks around Thanksgiving. We will be here everyday, except for Thanksgiving day, our regular hours to help you find the right wine, beer, or cider that will improve your situation!
If you are looking for something quick to grab for a party, we have rearranged the central round rack to feature great Thanksgiving wines:
- Grab a bottle of Forty Ounce Red, a wonderful 100% Gamay from France that is a perfect party wine;
- Looking for something a little more pink … then Stobi Rose may be your perfect bottle, a blend of native varietals from Macedonia that is perfect as an aperitif or to have with your Thanksgiving meal;
- Or, grab a bottle of St. James Winery Cranberry Wine as the perfect sweet-tart finish to your meal.
If none of those bottles strike your fancy, we have tons of other great picks around the Shop that will be perfect to fit whoever is coming to dinner:
- Need to impress the boss? Try a bottle of 2015 Clos de Papes … floral, elegant, and wonderfully complex wine from one of the best vintages in recent memory from the Rhone;
- What bubbles? We have Champagne Bollinger Special Cuvee Brut or Champagne Ayala Brut Nature, depending on what style you prefer;
- Or, looking to stay safe but want something special? Try a bottle of high-end chardonnay from Burgundy or Napa such as Jean-Claude Bachelet et Fils Saint-Aubin Premier Cru 2014 or Ceja Napa Valley-Carneros Chardonnay 2013.
Stop by, let us know what you need, and we will help you find it!
The Week’s Schedule: